Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Getting big!

Our little guy isn't so little anymore, especially for a 3 1/2 month old! Carson is a whole whopping 17 lbs already of total chubb and cuteness! Aren't they cuter that way though?! He is such a blessing to our family, always full of smiles, chuckles, and bubbles. Like Austin was as a baby, he is always "talking" with his little sounds, coos, "ahh-goos", the whole nine yards! So strong already too, before you know it he will be catching up to his big brother and will be able to defend himself! :) We absolutely love to have two boys, and someday soon enough I'm sure they'll be great buddies (and wrestling partners!) Watch this video below, Carson always laughs when I take his clothes off (he's ticklish under his arms and ribs, it's hilarious and so adorable!

3 comments:

bridgette said...

haha carson is adorable! what a chubb! i wish my sister were chubby! but i guess she is cute just the way she is :)

The Roylance Family said...

Your boys are so adorable! I can't believe Carson is 17 lbs already! What a great workout for Mom and Dad just carrying him around!

Kauti Nicholls said...

cute pics and video. Glad to hear you guys are doing well. I'll give you a call once I get back to KY sometime this week!