Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Bumbo


They didn't have "Bumbos" when Austin was a baby, but can I just say, they're the best! My sister, Jen gave this to me for Carson and now that he can hold his head up good, he loves to just sit in it and watch the world around him (mostly Austin)! Plus, when he gets a little bigger, we can put a tray on it and he can play or eat snacks! What a great invention to help them sit up and develop their neck/trunk muscles! Why didn't I think of that?

1 comment:

The Grantham Family said...

Your boys are darling! Okay, so I have to tell you how impressed I was with your boot camp. I have told several of my friends already! Seriously girl. You worked me over! I was so not about waking up early on my sleep in day, but so glad that I did. You are fantastic and seem like a fun girl. We should for sure get together when you are done vacationing, which....I have to say I am soooooo jealous about!