Sunday, August 10, 2008
My new calling
I got a new church calling today-Young Womens Laurel Advisor (16-18 yrs)! I know, big surprise! I was Assistant Cub Scout Leader for the past 6 months, but I figured this change was coming eventually! I just can't get away from those YW! :) No really, I actually MISSED working with the girls even though I did get burnt out a little (I was previously Young Womens President in our last ward and Eric was Young Mens President at the same time!), but I know I will feel "at home" with these girls and it will be a good experience. Eric is actually in Young Men's (Priest Quorom Advisor), so between the two of us we've pretty much been with the Youth for the past 5+ years! Maybe we're not learning something??!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You will be so good with the girls.
Perfect fit!!
I can't believe how much you have been serving with the youth. You are so great with the youth that's why they keep calling you!
hey chicky--good talking w/ you the other day...I just got called to be a primary teacher....of FIVE year olds! Pretty mean huh? j/k. It'll be fun plus I won't have to go to RS ;)
Post a Comment