Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Olympics


I'm not much a "TV sports watcher" (except for major events like the Superbowl, March Madness, NBA Finals, etc), but I seriously LOVE the Olympics more than anything. If I could sit and watch them all day and night I would! But let's face it, that's not going to happen! Eric and I have been glued to the TV every night though, and it just makes me wish I could be there! We've especially love watching the men's swimming lately, that relay we beat the French in was something else! And there's some RANDOM events that I can't even believe are in the Olympics-hand ball? Table tennis? What are they going to add next-chess?! I think the Chinese culture and history is so fascinating though, and it is so awesome that the Olympics are there this year! And did you watch the Opening Ceremonies? Utterly breathtaking and amazing, I don't think anybody can top that! GO USA!!!!!

6 comments:

minna said...

I know, and I can't believe I will be there soon!

Idaho Bushmans said...

Todd and I are the same. Every night until midnight we are watching. Love the swimming. Love it all. Thanks for all your help with the boot camp. I do love it.

The Roylance Family said...

Yea for the Olympics!!! Joseph and I are glued as well! We loved the Men's relay, that will probably be our highlight of the games! We planned on being there for the Olympics, but we settled for having a baby instead...:)

Shay said...

Oh my goodness...the men's relay swimming match gave me goosebumps watching them win! That was so awesome. We too are loving the Olympics!

Kauti Nicholls said...

Josh and I watched the race vs. the French too and we were SCREAMING at the TV. It was an amazing race. We have been getting no sleep staying up so late to catch it all....

Katie said...

Hey now. . . no knocking table tennis. It's truly my only chance of going to the Olympics!