Monday, September 15, 2008

Can we say ADORABLE??!!!





I know I'm a tad bit biases here, but seriously, is Carson the cutest baby or what?! :) We were all in the bathroom the other day and Carson was being so adorable-laughing at his brother, squealing, smiling, drooling, and trying to chew on his toes. I love it. He is getting to that totally cute baby stage, 6-9 months (my favorite) where their little personalities really come out. Everyday Eric and I thank the Lord for giving us such a wonderful, special, and good baby. I have never met an easier baby, seriously. He is always happy, content, easy-going, and goes to sleep on all on his own. But I think it helps that he has constant entertainment from his brother though! We just love this little guy so much (hard to imagine you can love your subsequent children as much as your first!) and are so thankful for him in our family.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

He IS so cute! And I love that first picture! I think the black and white really made it awesome...as well as the perspective. Love it!

Katie said...

Very cute. And, I can't believe he's that old. Time goes so fast. Sometimes it would be nice to pause it for a bit.

The Roylance Family said...

He is adorable! And, don't you love your Bumbo chair? They're heaven sent! It sounds like your house is a little like ours, with the boys entertaining each other. Ethan makes Alex laugh, which makes Ethan laugh. It's so great! Good job on the pictures! They look pro!

Kauti Nicholls said...

Those are great pics. He looks like a happy little guy. I am so glad that he has been an easy baby for you and already sleeping well :)