Austin headed off to preschool yesterday morning, backpack and all (although what do you really need a backpack at that age for?). He was so excited to go "play" with the kids, meet his teacher, and be a big boy. In fact, he didn't want to leave when I came to pick him up, he threw a fit! I guess that's a good sign, right?! I can't believe he's big enough for that now, before you know it, he'll be in "real" school!
3 comments:
Wow, "school" already! In Finland kids start preschool the year they turn 6. Real school, 1st grade starts when you turn 7. In China they have international schools and there they have the same system than in US and many other countries. We don't know yet when Ella starts her school career...
He is so adorable. Gotta love preschool. My son moves on to Kindergarten next week. Amazing how fast they grow up!
he look so old in that picture! I am glad that he likes going to school :)
Post a Comment