Today Austin wrote a letter to Santa to tell him what he wanted for Christmas. Well, technically I helped him, but he thought of the words all on his own! He actually had a whole bunch of other things on his wish list, but I told him he could only choose one present. We decided to keep the letter short and sweet, but he also wanted to write, "Santa, can you please bring my baby brother a present too? He can't talk yet, so he doesn't know what he wants. And he's a good boy too." Isn't that sweet? But my favorite was, "I will make sure to have some Oreos out for you because those are my favorite cookies!" What a character that Austin is.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Dear Santa
Today Austin wrote a letter to Santa to tell him what he wanted for Christmas. Well, technically I helped him, but he thought of the words all on his own! He actually had a whole bunch of other things on his wish list, but I told him he could only choose one present. We decided to keep the letter short and sweet, but he also wanted to write, "Santa, can you please bring my baby brother a present too? He can't talk yet, so he doesn't know what he wants. And he's a good boy too." Isn't that sweet? But my favorite was, "I will make sure to have some Oreos out for you because those are my favorite cookies!" What a character that Austin is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ella wrote her letter too and kept asking what do I want, what daddy wants and what presents Emil wants. I thought that was cute. Hope you are doing good already and kids still healthy!
Oreos are his dad's favorites as well. But don't let 'E' know they are there, or they will be all gone before Santa arrives.
No Oreos in Yekat!!
Grandpa Mac
Post a Comment