We leave for CA today for 3 weeks (Eric, not that long) to spend time with my family for the holidays. It will also be super special because my parents are moving into their new house they built the week after Christmas. Lots of good times and pictures to come and I'm going to TRY (key word) to update as I'm there so I'm not backlogged with posts/pictures when I get back!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!!!
2 comments:
Tell everyone I said HI! Merry Christmas and Happy new year! Have fun!
Merry Christmas you guys! We're going to miss you so much. Fina I wish you were here to drag me out of my funk :) I'm so grumpy I can't even stand myself.
Just so you don't worry, we got your package yesterday w/all the loot. Thanks and we will distribute it. Also be looking for your check....it's in the mail :) I put a little note in w/the check but I'll tell you anyway, Maecee was looking at your blog with me and she said---can Carson come play, please mommy. She kept asking me again and again. It was cute, she just loved him. Then I told Ethan that Austin (one of our neighbors) was outside on the 4 wheeler and he was so excited because he thought it was his Audi. He was very disappointed! Okay this is the longest comment ever...Have a great one!
Post a Comment