What would we do without our girlfriends?! And "Girls Nights"?! Practically a necessity once and awhile when you've got kids and need a little break from home! Seriously though, isn't it great to get together, act like a bunch of high schoolers-giggling and laughing over stupid stuff, catching up, and not worrying about distractions aka kids, laundry, messes, dinner, etc?! I am really starting to enjoy, cherish, and look forward to these evenings, even if they're not always frequent (because we all know it's nearly impossible to coordinate that many schedules)! I really am blessed with some great friends that I've made in my lifetime-from my favorite high school buddies, to my dear college roomies, to friends we've made in all the places we've lived-Logan, Salt Lake, Cincinnati, CA, and now Boise. So many wonderful girls and people that have touched my life immensenly! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Gotta love Girls Nights!
What would we do without our girlfriends?! And "Girls Nights"?! Practically a necessity once and awhile when you've got kids and need a little break from home! Seriously though, isn't it great to get together, act like a bunch of high schoolers-giggling and laughing over stupid stuff, catching up, and not worrying about distractions aka kids, laundry, messes, dinner, etc?! I am really starting to enjoy, cherish, and look forward to these evenings, even if they're not always frequent (because we all know it's nearly impossible to coordinate that many schedules)! I really am blessed with some great friends that I've made in my lifetime-from my favorite high school buddies, to my dear college roomies, to friends we've made in all the places we've lived-Logan, Salt Lake, Cincinnati, CA, and now Boise. So many wonderful girls and people that have touched my life immensenly! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WE love you too Christina!
I am glad that you've made some good friends where you are now! And it's so nice that you guys all get together--btw you look beautiful and TAN :)
Post a Comment