Friday, December 5, 2008
Sick Mommy=No Fun
For someone who normally just gets head colds, getting the flu the last couple of days has been a real drag! I can't remember the last time I felt this sick all over-body aches, fever, throwing up, diarrhea, EXHAUSTED. And moms, you'll empathasize here-the worst part is that you still have kids to take care of! Luckily, my dear friend, Tiff, took Austin all day practically and Carson for a couple of hours. It really helped out so that I could lay down and run to the bathroom ever 5 min without distractions! Austin has been really sweet and helpful too-what a good boy! Hopefully by the weekend things will look better and let's PRAY the kids don't get it (so far, so good)!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, I feel so bad for you. All expect me got stomach flue the second week here but I decided not to get sick :) So far so good for me! Hope you feel better soon.
being sick is the worst when you're a mom! I hope you're feeling a little better :)
Post a Comment