Kari and Bridgett holding 3 of the 4 babies-Grayson, Rorie and Carson (and no, they're not sisters! Mother and daughter!)
Aunt Kimi swimming with Maecee and Maka
The boys playing some hoops in the pool (look at all those white boys! Notice the ONE "brown one"!:)
Me and my two goobers
Austin and his cousin, Ethan aka "Eth-monster" playing some video games
Maecee Moo and Carson playing (she was so cute with him and he just loves her!)
The two rug-rats wrestling and "sword" fighting (do they not look like they're going to make-out though? :)
Dad and Carson
Uncle Brett wrestling with the kiddos-good times!
We headed to Logan to spend Thanksgiving with Eric's family this year, and figured out that it's been 4 years since we spent that holiday in Logan! As always, it was complete caosis, but so much fun! Thanksgiving diner was spent at Eric's eldest sister's house which is conveniently located across Skyview High School (where her husband works), so we swam in the pool and played some b-ball too. We even got to webcam with Grandpa Mac and Donna in Russia (they're on a mission)! Fun times. Other than that, we did some light shopping (although I hate shopping that weekend), went to see "Bolt" (loved it), hung out and played, had a big friend get-together, and of course, the boys did a lot of watching football and playing ball together. I didn't take too many pictures unfortanetly and for some reason, half of them are all fuzzy, so I apologize! Thanks for the memories, McEvoys, until next time...
3 comments:
Love all the pics! Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving.
I couldn't agree with you more about the weekend shopping...I often go and then remind myself never to go again....but then I go again anyways... It's too crowded!
btw, love your family photo header--you guys look great!
We sure loved having you guys here! Love the pictures too. We have some wild maniac kids huh? Miss you guys...
Wish we could have seen you guys. If only there was just more time, huh? Cute pictures. . . looks like you guys had lots of fun.
Post a Comment