Sunday, November 9, 2008

Family pictures preview...








My friend Tiffany took our pictures yesterday, and I think they turned out great (I'm in love with her style/point of view)! It was a lot of fun, a bit cold, but the kids were troopers. Austin, of course, just wanted to explore the whole time and definitely kept Tiffany on her feet! Such a unique landscape too-an old red barn with a tattered fence, tire swing, and grass with the backdrop of the city behind. LOVED IT. I only have a few to share so far, but once I get more, I will post more...THANKS TIFF-you did an amazing job and can't wait to see the rest!!!!

7 comments:

Idaho Bushmans said...

Wow. Those look awesome. How fun.

Anonymous said...

Hey Christina - It Emily (Britt's old roomie). I stumbled across your blog and have been reading it ever since I hope you don't mind :).

What a cute little family you & Eric have. Glad to see that things are going well for you.

Elder and Sister McEvoy said...

What a good pic of a great family.

We love you guys from way over here!

Grandpa Mac

Kauti Nicholls said...

oooh, cute pics! I love the settings, very cool!

The Grantham Family said...

Your pictures are so great. I have heard great things about Tiffany Reeder and noticed that her little girl is in Macie's preschool class. Anyway, I don't think I will make it to Angela's party next week. We are headed to Florida on Thursday and will be gone for a week! Wa-hoo!!! Have fun though!!

McEvoy Family said...

Cute pictures! Funny thing, we are coming to Boise this weekend, and also getting pictures done. We hope to catch up with you. I will call and see what you guys are up to. Hopefully I can remember before it is in the middle of the night one of these times! You guys look great! Love, Tiff

The Roylance Family said...

LOVE these pictures! What a good looking family, and a great photographer!