This little guy loves food and will eat anything already! Thank goodness because Austin was completely different as a baby. He would eat any baby or pureed food, but when it came to solids, he had a major thing with certain textures and would gag and spit it up. Carson literally hasn't met a food he doesn't like-he wants everything we're eating and has no problem with any texture or taste. The funniest thing though is everytime I put him in the high chair and feed him, it's like he hasn't food for days! He kicks his feet, wiggles his fingers/arms, and makes all these noises/shrieks because he's so excited to eat. The sound effects are quite amusing, he really does enjoy eating! One these days I'll be sure to video tape it...
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Mr. I-LOVE-FOOD
This little guy loves food and will eat anything already! Thank goodness because Austin was completely different as a baby. He would eat any baby or pureed food, but when it came to solids, he had a major thing with certain textures and would gag and spit it up. Carson literally hasn't met a food he doesn't like-he wants everything we're eating and has no problem with any texture or taste. The funniest thing though is everytime I put him in the high chair and feed him, it's like he hasn't food for days! He kicks his feet, wiggles his fingers/arms, and makes all these noises/shrieks because he's so excited to eat. The sound effects are quite amusing, he really does enjoy eating! One these days I'll be sure to video tape it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It may help if you feed him more than once a day.
HE IS A MAN AFTER MY HEART. GO CARSON!!
Grandpa Mac
Post a Comment