I love it! I'm getting ready to post our game day fun, but Tony thinks it's too mean in its present state. I was going to revamp but if you can do it, so can I.
The answer to your question is, ... the Aggies. The Lord is not a football fan, and is loving all the RM's on Stew's team, so it is easy to answer your question!
Even with that, Go Utes is REALLY hard to say, but, GO UTES!
3 comments:
I love it! I'm getting ready to post our game day fun, but Tony thinks it's too mean in its present state. I was going to revamp but if you can do it, so can I.
The answer to your question is, ... the Aggies. The Lord is not a football fan, and is loving all the RM's on Stew's team, so it is easy to answer your question!
Even with that, Go Utes is REALLY hard to say, but, GO UTES!
Grandpa Mac
AMEN!!!
GO UTES!
Post a Comment