Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers' Day!

Happy Fathers' Day to the men in my life- my own Dad, my father-in-law, and of course, my husband! I love all three of you for different reasons, but you have all impacted my life immensely! Thank you for your kindness, unwavering support, fatherly advice, examples, and unconditional love! I feel like the luckiest woman in the world to have these GREAT men!


Eric and the boys watching "Transformers" together-3 boys were mesmorized! Go figure!


My Dad with our kids last Christmas


My father-in-law with the kiddos a year ago at Carson's blessing

"A Father Just Like You"

"I just want you to know
you mean the world to me,
Only a heart as dear as yours
would give so unselfishly.

The many things you've done,
all the times that you were there,
helps me know deep inside
how much you really care.

Even though I might not say,
I appreciate all you do,
Richly blessed is how I feel
having a father just like you."

To Eric, you are more than I could have possibly asked for in a father to our children. Loving, patient, fun, helpful, kind, playful, and example are just a few words that would descibe you as a father. Our boys look up to you so much and want to be just like their dad when they grow up and I don't blame them! Thank you for always being there for me, and for always sacrificing everything for your family. You truly are a great man and WE are so blessed to have you in our life! I love you! XXOO

1 comment:

Elder and Sister McEvoy said...

Christina,

WE are the ones who are blessed. Having you as a daughter just simply is WONDERFUL!!

Thanks

Grandpa Mac
Elder Mac
Elder McEvoy