Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Boys will be boys.


AH, how I love having boys. The messes they make, the destruction that follows them in every room of the house, the car/jet/gun/train/truck sound effects they make, the broken gadgets, the physical fights, the non-stop energy they have, the dirty clothes by 9am, the constant running...anyone that has boys I'm sure can relate, right? But really, boys are fun and I wouldn't trade our boys for girls any day. No drama, no mood swings, no poutiness, no holding grudges, no super-sensitiveness, these are the good things about having boys, in my eyes.

I have to laugh though at how much my boys are really "ALL BOY". Like if you were to pull out the dictionary and read the typical characteristics of boys, well, they exhibit every one of them to a "T". Like for example, quite often do I find both of my boys loading bark from our side yard into their dump trucks and hauling it across the yard, only to dump it on plants, flowers, even our vegetable garden. Why is that fun? Your guess is as good as mine. So, to all those boys out there, we sure love ya, but man, can do you give us a run for our money!!!

No comments: