I'm working on getting some mailers made for my business to promote my in-home Personal Training and bootcamp. Eric took a few pictures to put on it, but I'm not so sure with which one I should go with? Help me decide! :) #1
not really sure--they're both cute--i think either way would be good!
i am glad couponing is going better--i keep contemplating doing it, but it seems like a LOT of work!!! and kroger stopped doubling their coupons too--my sis-in-law is awesome at it, always getting free stuff or stuff for 10 cents--she buys lots of coupons on ebay too. maybe one day i'll get motivated enough to start.... :)
I like the top picture. It shows off your HOT bod that you work so hard for, which I really respect!! You go girl...and pretty soon you are going to need to whip me back into shape.
2 comments:
not really sure--they're both cute--i think either way would be good!
i am glad couponing is going better--i keep contemplating doing it, but it seems like a LOT of work!!! and kroger stopped doubling their coupons too--my sis-in-law is awesome at it, always getting free stuff or stuff for 10 cents--she buys lots of coupons on ebay too. maybe one day i'll get motivated enough to start.... :)
I like the top picture. It shows off your HOT bod that you work so hard for, which I really respect!! You go girl...and pretty soon you are going to need to whip me back into shape.
Post a Comment