Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Carson turns 2!









Our little guy is 2!!! Where has time gone??? I look back and think of how fast he has grown up. It seems even quicker than the first child (probably because you're busier). We sure love Carson though, he is such a joy in our family! His little personality is just blooming, and he is becoming quite the independent toddler complete with melt-downs, the occasional tantrum, and messes all around (especially food!). On the flip side though, Carson is such a sweetheart and so loving. He still loves to cuddle with Mom and Dad before nap and bedtime. He loves to give kisses (but sometimes likes to tease and withold), and loves to sit on laps. He adores his big brother, and when Austin isn't around he asks, "Where Audi go?". He also loves to giggle and laugh, be tickled, and play peek-a-boo. Carson loves bathtime, or anything with water involved (we pratically have to disrobe him when he is playing at the bathroom sink). I love that Carson is easy-going and not as aggressive as some people we know :) He loves to play with cars, trucks (esp monster trucks), airplanes, and anything that goes. He also has a good arm on him and loves to throw balls (or anything round for that matter).

One of my favorite "new" things that Carson does is at bedtime. When I'm rocking him in the chair and singing primary songs to him, he likes to put his hands on my face and tell me "no" to each song I sing until I get to one that he wants to hear. What a funny little guy! Another cute thing he did...he said, "Love you" (sounded like "wuv you") for the first time, when I was putting him to bed the other night. It was so cute!!! Here are some of my favorite pictures of Carson over the last 2 years! We sure love you Carson!

1 comment:

heather and fam said...

Happy Birthday to Cutie Carson! We love you!