Ok, Martha might be a bit of an exaggeration, but for someone totally UNCRAFTY, I really outdid myself on this one. Did I mention that I did all of this the week we were leaving for CA for 3 months?! Carson's birthday just happened to land 3 days before we headed out, so it was a little hectic trying to fit all of this, but I was determined to make him his "pupcakes" (he loves dogs) and this cute birthday sign, that I'v wanted to make for over a year (to throw up for all of our birthdays). I have to admit, I was pretty darn proud of myself! My good friend, Courtney, helped with the cupcakes, it was quite a lot of work, but they turned out pretty true to the picture (from the book, "Hello, Cupcake!") and the important thing was the kids loved them. Now, I just have to figure out how to make Star Wars cupcakes for Austin's birthday in a couple of months...

2 comments:
This is SO clever! I love the puppy cup cakes. And Austin not wanting to eat one. :)
I'd love those cupcakes. You and Mo have serious cake decorating talent!! I'd hire you to do my kids cakes!!
Post a Comment