Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Preschooler!


How cute is this picture?! It depicts EXACTLY how EXCITED Carson was on his first official day of preschool. Whoa--let me say that again, Carson is in preschool now??? Where did the last 3 1/2 years go? This little man is growing up and I have to be honest, I'm not sure I like it! After all, he is my baby! He has been ready for this moment though, especially after seeing Austin go to school everyday. This year Carson is only in preschool 2 days/week for 2 1/2 hours, so not too long, but it's good for him to have a little routine that breaks up the week a bit, give him a chance to socialize with kids his age, and learn through playing. I'm liking the short break without BOTH kids too--it means I can run earrands san kids or go the gym by myself and get my Zen on! Bonus!

You forget how quickly they change and grow at this age, but I look at my little Carson and see this cute, sweet, silly, loving little boy that loves to snuggle with his momma, wrestle and get tickled by Dad, follow his big brother around and make trouble, and play with cars ALL day long. He is such a special spirit in our home and in our family and even though I'm sad he's not a baby anymore, it's also fun to see him develop and grow into his own little personality as he gets older! We love you Carson!

No comments: