
So, there's this bull dog around the block that Eric and Austin love to visit and take on walks every week. His name is Toby, and he's not just any bull dog. He's a rescue dog, and he's very large and in charge! But a little background first-for a long time, Eric has had a love affair with English Bull dogs. He has talked about getting one for awhile, but can't seem to convince his wife to spend $3000 on a DOG! Oh, and he even has a name picked out for his future bull dog...Cleitus! Very fitting, I know. As you can imagine, Austin has heard all about bull dogs, and "Cleitus" his short life and now having one around the corner is the closest thing to owning a bull dog that we're going to get in the next 10 years! When we first got to know Toby, Austin would ask to go on a walk around the block just to see Toby. Those weekly visits turned into taking the dog for a walk, which luckily the owners were very appreciative. One day two weeks ago, Austin wanted to take his wagon around the block to see Toby and as we were walking him, he asked if Toby could ride in the wagon with him. He thought it was sooooo silly and loved every minute riding with his new buddy! Especially when Toby licked his ears!
6 comments:
What a great way for me to keep up with my grandson on a daily basis. Way to go, Christina!
Mom
Ok, so I'm new to this blogging stuff. The last comment was actually from me--grandma--and not Christina.
what a sweet boy!!! i want that dog. love you guys!
Looking good Christina! I voted too, I bet you can guess what for!
Thanks everyone! I know someday we will get a bulldog, just not yet! I'm pulling for 2 big dogs to keep up with Austin!
That is hilarious! Everytime we see a bulldog we ALWAYS think of Eric. I'm suprise you don't have one yet! Thank goodness for the neighbors.
Post a Comment