
Now that I'm 12 weeks pregnant, we decided to make the news public! We are so thrilled to be adding to our family in the beginning of April 2008! And even though Austin is still too young to fully understand that, we tell him that I have a baby in my tummy! He also knows which names we like for boys and girls, and when we ask him which he would prefer, a baby brother or baby sister, he usually says sister (I think he likes that word more). Although we just hope and pray for a healthy baby, I secretly (well, not much of a secret) want another boy!
6 comments:
Yea! We are soooo excited for you guys! You are awesome parents and I'm voting for a girl.....cuz I think we need to see a mini Christina and because i think everyone deserves a girl(in more ways than one)! Love you guys! SEE YOU SOON......
Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well and getting lots of rest. I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl. I love having 2 boys and wouldn't want it any other way, but I do know there is something sweet about a little baby girl! All in all, it's what the big man upstairs has planned out! Good Luck with your pregnancy!
Thanks for the comments and I'm thinking now that since I said I wanted a boy, everyone is voting for a girl to spite me! HA. We'll just have to see...my gut instinct though is that it's a boy! :) Austin needs a buddy!
It's about time, you have a lot of catching up to do! Congrads!
No boy votes???
Nobody has any faith in me and my gut instincts! :) I will just have to prove everyone wrong hopefully...
Post a Comment