"I like kinda spicy chips"
"Ok guys, Audi's going to Costco, see ya!" (as he heads for the door with keys)
"Audi has a big poopy, Mommy change the diaper, PPPHHEWWW!" (as he waves his hand in front of his nose)
"That's silly, the doggy went on the cool cover" ("pool" cover, which he refuses to say correctly because he thinks its funny)
"Audi needs a Phillips screwdriver"
"Mommy needs to go potty, she has a stinky. Hurry Mom, go potty!" (and no, I didn't have a stinky!)
"I'm a firecracker!" (Aunt Trish taught him this)
"You're in the way, SHOOOO!!!" (he hears us say this to the dog all the time)
"Audi needs MONEY. Grandma, get Audi some money from your bag!"
"How YOU doin'?"
"That's a big, giant WRENCH!!!"
"Mommy, those bubbles are kinda scary" (the jets in the spa)
"Oh snap!!!" (he gets that from Dad)
"Jesus is happy now." (he says this after his prayers every night)
"How'd that happen?!" (he asked after Bandit threw up his dinner on the carpet)
"That's SO tasty!"
"Bandit, CHILL OUT!!!" (my mom says this all the time to the dog when he's hovering for food)
"I got it from my Momma!"
"There's a freakin' rooster!"
4 comments:
What a cute kid! I love how he talks about Audi all the time. Hilarious!
Great list! You're right. He DOES have personality.
It probably doesn't sound as funny on paper, but I just didn't want to forget someday! He makes us laugh everyday!
I love it, they say the best things!
Post a Comment