As of Feb 15, 2009, our blog will become private. Really, there's just too many creeps and weirdos out there that I don't want knowing everything about us! At that point, I will be sending out an "invite" email to all who's email addresses I have. If you're pretty sure I don't have your email (or it's changed), or even just want an invite, leave a comment with your email. From then on, you will have to login to view our blog, and if you don't have a Google/Blogger (even Gmail works) account, then create one, it's pretty easy! THANKS!
8 comments:
I totally understand you going private. I'm pretty sure you have my email address, so be sure to send me an invite. I love staying in touch!
You guys were in my ward in Kentucky for a while. I like seeing how you all are, BethanyM85@gmail.com is my e-mail :)
I would like to continue reading your blog and hope you don't consider me one of those creepy weirdos. lol. emy_j_b@yahoo.com
Emily (Barlow)
Hi! It's Daisie Gunnell Hunsaker! I am a friend of Eric's. I love seeing what you guys are up to! I think I let him know before but we also have a blog jakeanddaisie.blogspot.com. And my email address is daisieg@gmail.com! Thanks!!
Hey! Just to make sure you have them my gmail email is lovenoteinvitations@gmail.com but the email I use all the time is hughes.family@ymail.com. Hope you guys are doing well.
I would love to be invited! sarah.rowberry@gmail.com
Croshaw's want in! allyglc@yahoo
Oh gosh, what would I do if I couldn't check in on the McEvoys!! I enjoy reading and looking at your pics. Tell E to write or give a ring sometime. Its been awhile. Hope all is well. I miss you guys!
Email:ahrensd@fuse.net
or deahrens@gmail.com
Post a Comment