Thursday, January 15, 2009

2009 Resolutions

SOME of my goals for 2009 include:

1. Flossing EVERYDAY. Seems like an easy thing, but for me, it's something I've always struggled at making a daily habit. The good thing is I've never had a cavity YET (good genetics thanks to Mom :).

2. Read to my kids 30 min DAILY. It was much easier with only one kid, but I really need to be more vigilant about this. I swear doing just that makes kids smarter.

3. Bi-monthly date nights with Eric (even if it's just a trip to the temple). Weekly would be nice, but let's be realistic, that's expensive!

4. Train and compete in The Lotoja Classic (with Eric and a bunch of other friends), a 206-mile cycling race from Logan, UT to Jackson Hole, WY that you complete in one day. I did it in 2003 and finished in 10 hrs. 30 min, so my goal this year is to finish in less than 10 hrs.

5. Attend the temple once a month DILIGENTLY.

3 comments:

Elder and Sister McEvoy said...

How can you compete without your 'regular' support team?

The Roylance Family said...

Great resolutions! I love the reading idea, stick with them!!!

Beth said...

Let me know if you need a sitter sometime!