CLICK ON TO BLOW UPWe spent 3 exhausting, fun-filled weeks during the holidays with my family in CA this year. We usually only stay two weeks(or sometimes less), but I stayed with the boys longer to help my parents move into their new house. The first week was pretty much spent preparing for Christmas since none of us had done or finished our Christmas shopping and projects/gifts. But we also squeezed in a few movies and went through the temple with my little sis, Trish. Second week was pretty much completely devoted to packing, moving, unpacking, dejunking, and organizing my parents new house. I think my Mom, Dad, and I can't remember the last time we were that exhausted! Last week was a little more laid-back (finally!) and so we got to squeeze in some fun with the kids at the park, the S.F. Zoo, a Children's Museum/Aquarium, another movie, and just relaxing at home. As enjoyable as it was, I was relieved to come home to Eric and our routine (along with Austin), even though things probably won't slow down yet (since now I've got to play catch-up!).
3 comments:
hey glad you had fun & i'm sure your parents appreciated the help!!!
I was actually just thinking about you guys. Hope you are all doing well. Does Eric take the test soon? I'll have to give you a call so we can catch up :)
sooooo cute. It looks like you had a fabulous time in Cali. I wish we could have been there. We are going Memorial weekend. It will come fast. I love your parents new house. That was the last holiday in the old house. Sad. I know that feeling. I can't wait to see it when we visit. I am coming to Boise soon. Can't wait to play. Xoxo. Ash
What a fun trip! I swear you are always gone for weeks at a time! You are always going somewhere fun and doing fun things!!! You look great and looks like you had a fab Christmas! I got your message and yes I did try to call you. Let's get together next week for sure. This week has been a crazy one for me as well...
LOVE your parents new home. It is beautiful. Also, there is nothing better than having a sister. Luckily you have 2...I only have 1 and she is my "bestie!" Did I really just say that??
Post a Comment