
Can I just say that I love my beautiful little sisters?! We definitely had our ups and downs growing up (esp when we are all teenagers at the same time!), but we are the bestest of friends now! We have so much fun together, we can always talk for hours, and unfortanely, we don't get together often enough. With one in UT, one in CA, and me in Boise, it's getting harder to see each other! I love how we are all alike, yet all different (in looks too). These girls make me so happy and I don't know what I would do without them! I LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER!
4 comments:
I have two sisters too and I love them to death! You guys are all so pretty! GOtta give it up for sisters! and your parents' new house is beautiful! It is hard to change and it was so weird when Cam's parents built their new house, but it is amazing how quickly it feels like home! Glad you guys had a Merry Christmas; Tag would have been in heaven with Austin's gifts!
Sounds like you guys have had a blast. I am glad that you got to spend time with your fam! I am sure that the boys have been spoiled rotten and your parents have been in heaven! Are your parents moved? That house looks awesome. Hope travel is good for you! LOL-Tiff
could you three be any more beauitous! serisously. no wonder you were so easy to photog - it is your jeans girl! how fun for you. i always tell my sistas that one day when they are adults too, we can all be bff :>
can't wait to see your smiling face again...so glad you are having a great time with your family.
I love sisters! You guys are gorgeous. I'm glad you got to see each other!
Post a Comment