Friday, April 25, 2008
Eric is leaving me for 9 days!
This past afternoon, Eric left for Dallas to attend a conference/seminar to help him better prepare for the National PT Board Exam he's taking next month. As much as I support and urged him to go, I'm also totally NOT looking forward to next week all by myself with a busy 3 year old and a newborn. I'm already exhausted as it is and that's with Eric's help! Hopefully I can somehow get adequate sleep, so I can make it through the week without having a mental breakdown! I'm going to have to hang out with friends everyday so I don't go crazy from lack of adult conversation! I'll give an update next week (that is if I'm not dead!)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I know the feeling! I think Emil was 5 weeks when Simo had to go for business trip to Asia for 10 days. You'll survive and after you think you manage anything! Good luck.
You'll do great, Christina--better than you think.
Ya, good luck with that. I hope all goes well! I don't think you could pay me any amount of money to trade places with you!
Good luck with that! I was soooo sad when Cam went back to work after taking off a week when I had Maddie. I didn't know if I could do it all alone, and here you are ALL Alone for 9 days! You will get through it, though. Times you will want to die, but we all somehow manage. Hey congrats on the new little one; he is as sweet as can be! How is the new little mama feeling? Best of luck to you.
Hopefully you are surviving Christina! It's hard enough when they leave and you don't have a new born....I feel for you but hey you're half way.
The pictures of your boys are so cute and you look great!
I hope that your week is going OK! I am sure Austin is being a great helper...and hopefully you're getting a little sleep??? I'll call you soon to catch up--k?
Post a Comment