Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sweet kisses


Austin loves to give loves and kisses to his baby brother, it is so sweet! Especially if you know Austin! He is not the world's most lovey-dovey, cuddly kid! But with Carson, he just loves to stroke his head softly, pat his back, hold his hand with his finger, and give him lots of kisses! We'll see how long this lasts, that is if the newness of his baby brother wears off, but hopefully it won't!

4 comments:

The Ashcroft's said...

So sweet! It is so much fun to watch them interact. Hopefully, he keeps thinking it is great to have a baby in the house.

Shay said...

So sweet! I bet it won't wear off...he has waiting for this day for so long! I love the brotherhood bond.

McRoberts Family said...

Adorable!! Congratulations! I hope you are enjoying yourself!

Abigail said...

SO DANG CUTE!!!!! Sorry we have not had a chance to talk. No excuses, I know! But I have had a crazy crazy busy last couple of months. I need to call you and I will try to sometime this week. I hope you are recovering well and loving every minute spent with your boys. LOVE YA