
Halloween this year was not a shortage of parties, candy, and FUN! Austin was Captain America this year and Carson, a "scary" dinosaur (you can't tell him he was cute, he wanted to be scary). We had the church Trunk-or-Treat, always a good time and also the same weekend a Halloween party with friends. The kids had fun dressing up like mummies, hitting a pinata, eating creepy treats, and playing with friends. Halloween night was a little chilly this year, but that didn't stop the boys from running as fast as they could from house to house. I swear Austin was like 5 houses ahead of us! Even Tucker dressed up as a "sheriff" (sans hat because he kept taking it off)--the kids got a huge kick out of that!
I have to say that Halloween is one of my favorite holidays of the year but I'm a little candied and costumed-out! After 4 parties and too much candy, I'm ready to move on!
No comments:
Post a Comment