I couldn't wait until Nov to meet my new niece, Gwen, so I found a ride down to SLC (sans hubbie and kids) to see my sister and her new baby and changed my departure flight to SF from SLC instead of Boise (for my 3 month scans/doctor appt). It also ended up being the weekend my cousin, Megan, was getting married so I attended their wedding as well. On top of that, my grandpa died a week prior, so the funeral was on the same day as the wedding (hence why my parents and other sister weren't at wedding), which was a bummer because I wanted to go to that too.
I fell in love with Gwennie upon holding her for the first time and couldn't believe how tiny she is! My kids were practically double that size! She is such a GOOD baby though--loves to be held and cuddled, easy to fall asleep (she likes the binky so far), and just as precious as can be. I wish I could double her so I could take one home! ;) My sister and her husband are already amazing parents--calm, loving, and devoted to giving her the best life. I am so proud and happy for them. They couldn't ask for a better child or blessing in their lives!
My cousin's wedding was beautiful and you couldn't ask for more amazing weather or for a better time of year to get married in the mountains. The Fall leaves were prime, the air was crisp but not too cold, and it was just breathtaking up there. It was fun to see almost all of my cousins too, everyone is so grown up! I loved being able to spend time with my Grandma as well...
Sunday afternoon in between watching/listening to General Conference, we drove up the canyon to Silver Leak Lake to take Gwen on her first outdoor outing. Not like she saw any of it, but it was fun to get outdoors and enjoy the nature and this time of year. I love Fall!!
I fell in love with Gwennie upon holding her for the first time and couldn't believe how tiny she is! My kids were practically double that size! She is such a GOOD baby though--loves to be held and cuddled, easy to fall asleep (she likes the binky so far), and just as precious as can be. I wish I could double her so I could take one home! ;) My sister and her husband are already amazing parents--calm, loving, and devoted to giving her the best life. I am so proud and happy for them. They couldn't ask for a better child or blessing in their lives!
My cousin's wedding was beautiful and you couldn't ask for more amazing weather or for a better time of year to get married in the mountains. The Fall leaves were prime, the air was crisp but not too cold, and it was just breathtaking up there. It was fun to see almost all of my cousins too, everyone is so grown up! I loved being able to spend time with my Grandma as well...
Sunday afternoon in between watching/listening to General Conference, we drove up the canyon to Silver Leak Lake to take Gwen on her first outdoor outing. Not like she saw any of it, but it was fun to get outdoors and enjoy the nature and this time of year. I love Fall!!
My cousin, April and I
My Grandma and ICan you say gorgeous?!
No comments:
Post a Comment