Thursday, October 27, 2011

Serious addiction.


For those of you that are on Pinterest, you will know what I'm talking about here. For those that haven't been sucked into it yet, STAY AWAY, VERY FAR AWAY! Especially if you want to continue getting things done like laundry, cooking, taking care of kids, etc. I'm totally kidding. Well, sort of.

I was introduced to Pinterest about a month or two ago, and I immediately fell in love. What I love about it is the convenience of having ONE place to put all of your ideas (which saves major time). (For those who are still unfamiliar with what it is, it's a virtual pinboard.) Instead of scouring the internet for recipes, crafts, decor and style ideas, good books to read, or even just a good laugh, you have it right there in one place. Not only that, but you have things recommended by your very OWN friends (Facebook friends you follow). Let me tell you, I have gotten some awesome recipes off of Pinterest! And for someone totally "uncrafty", there are some crafts that I actually want to do (and eek--maybe can pull it off too?!).

On the BAD side of it (besides the fact that it burns up some serious midnight oil), it also makes you want MORE stuff. Because of Pinterest, I actually want to completely redecorate my home (and my wardrobe!). I don't like that. I need to be happy with what I have now. But it's fun to dream, and so with that note, DREAM ON Pinners!!! ;)

No comments: