Ok, so I hate pictures now that I've got an ever-so-expanding waistline, but I realized that I really haven't documented this baby's growth (especially compared with Austin) plus, my family has been bugging me to send photos of my preggo belly! I even got out the old photo album and compared them to where I was at this point last time... let's just say it was depressing! I was a lot smaller the first time around! Nevertheless, I'm just glad it's my waistline expanding and not somewhere else if you know what I mean! Because you kind of forget the nuances of being pregnant, I've come up (so I will remember next time!) my top 10 complaints about being preggo. Maybe I'll think of 10 good things too, so I can talk myself into doing this again someday!
TOP 10 COMPLAINTS:
10. I have to wear maternity clothes!
9. Back aches (especially the first and last trimester)
8. I have to constantly switch sides sleeping because I get numb if I don't
7. I don't get morning sickness, but certain smells make me want to throw up-stinky diapers and minty toothpaste!
6. I go to the bathroom AT LEAST a dozen times a day (and night)
5. Those kicks in the ribs can get quite painful in the last month or so
4. Where did my waistline go?!
3. My boobs get bigger (some might argue this is a good thing, but I HATE it!)
2. My belly is almost constantly tight which is very uncomfortable!
1. When I sneeze I often wet my pants a little and let me tell you, its embarrasing when it happens a few times a day! (People don't tell you that stress incontinence is a common thing being pregnant!)
TOP 10 GOOD THINGS:
10. Austin will have a sibling
9. There's nothing like reading a positive pregnancy test when you're trying to get pregnant!
8. I can get those cute little one-zies and baby clothes out again soon!
7. My nails and hair grow fast
6. People are nicer and have more sympathy for you when you're pregnant
5. There's nothing more comfortable than sleeping with a body pillow when you've got a growing belly (although Eric HATES that one)!
4. I don't have to be so obsessive about what I eat!
3. Those first kicks (and the ones that follow) are amazing to feel and to know that the baby is alive, healthy, and growing rapidly!
2. 9 months goes pretty fast actually (well, except the last month)!
1. I get to hold our baby soon and will love him just as much as the first one!
8 comments:
You are adorable. I love your little belly! It makes me want to be prego again.
I love your belly and you look great! Soon you'll be holding your #2...
oh my gosh, sorry I laughed at your phone and Ipod even though that totally sucked for you. Yes, Call me I will email you my ohone number. I would love to work something out to hang out with you if you come for your birthday. I wouldn't want to be alone either. Let me know!!!
I think you look beautiful--and just about the right size for 7 months pregnant. Maybe this little guy is out to beat his brother's birth weight. Let's hope its ounces and not pounds, though.
You look great. That was a pretty funny microwave story. Stinky it had to be both the Ipod and Blackberry-- too bad he couldn't have just picked one. :)
Do you live near Burley Idaho? I signed up for the Spudman Tri yesterday and when I come I want to see you while I am up there or even maybe bum off a place to sleep for the night. Anyways, I need to get you my phone number again...
Those little tiny (and sometimes big and annoying!) baby kicks are one of the greatest things to feel in the whole world! Enjoy not watching what you eat- after 2 kids I feel like this is all I do! But I wouldn't trade it right now, I am soooo happy to not be pregnant right now! YOu look great! Enjoy your last couple months alone with you little boy. Things can get pretty crazy with two! Good luck! Mandy
You look great at 7 months...congratulations! Somehow I missed the fact that you were expecting when I found your blog a couple of days ago.
Best of luck with the "endure to the end" phase of pregnancy.
Post a Comment