Saturday, October 11, 2008

Carson's latest thing...



Check this video out, Carson loves it when we do this to him. We're not sure if he just likes the vibration of our finger, or the sound of his voice when we do this (probably the latter), but he loves it! Even when we take our finger away, he pulls it back to his mouth! Too funny!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

How cute! I love the little squeals! He looks like he needs a nap though after that mouth exercise! I'm pretty sure you wore him out.

I tried calling you yesterday. Was that still your phone? Hopefully you got my message about not making it down on Wednesday. I wish but. . . it's not gonna work with my kids in afternoon school.

Next time!

Elder and Sister McEvoy said...

Молодец

Go Carson!!!

Ollie said...

That's adorable! I am so glad that we got some of Sam's little noises and stuff on tape. Pictures just can't capture their personalities like video can. Plus we'll have great date night entertainment for girlfriends, right?