
Brittney's boys, Zach and Luke with my boys

Jill, Julie, and I with our March babies!

Kimi and Austin at The Gateway

Austin, Jen, Kylie, Matt, Carson, and I at Spaghetti Mama's
Friends together at a wedding reception

Brett and Carson

Some of the cousins-Maecee, Maka, Ethan, and Austin coloring on the sidewalk
The boys and I spent a few days in SLC last week. I did a few Twisted Silver shows and also got to spend time with my sister-in-law, Kimi and my sister, Jen. It was super BUSY, we seriously we're all over the place! I still can't believe how well Carson did considering he hardly had a nap in a "bed" for 5 days! What a trooper my boys are!
In addition to seeing some family, I also got to spend some time with my good friend, Brittney, and met up for breakfast with my long-time friends, Jill and Julie (and our old seminary teacher!). We also had dinner with 2 of my aunts, and some of my cousins! In between 3 Twisted Shows and family and friends, we even made it to a wedding reception for Jill's brother (their family grew up next door to mine). Sunday we drove to Logan and spent a couple of hours with Salli and Brett's families and then headed back to Boise. All in all, it was a blast, but exhausting and quite frankly, I am glad to be back!
2 comments:
Wow, what a fun trip! You got to see quite a many friends and family in a short while. Kids can be amazing in these kind of situations. They just go along and have naps where ever they can. That is how it was for us in our pre-visit trip to China too.
So good to see you guys. I'm sorry you took a wrong turn...that's frustrating..especially when it's just you and the kiddies. I'm glad you made it back safe and sound though. See ya in November.
Post a Comment