Wednesday, October 8, 2008

More "Austin-isms" retired

"Mom, quit eating my brother's toes, they are not FOOD!!!"

"I need you to do me a favor."

"You are driving me crazy!" (I wonder where he got that from!)

"(Because) I'm the master of you guys!" (when asked why he couldn't just be a sweet, gentle boy)

"Sometimes you got to use your poop muscles to push the poop out! UGGGHHH!" (as he grunts and flexes his muscles)

"I'm not a cutie pie, Carson is. I'm just a cutie."

"I've got pee coming!" (he says this instead of "I've got to go potty.")

"Mom, SLOW DOWN! You're driving like a crazy person!"

"Hmmmm...that's lovely!"

"Yeah, I know I'm a funny dude. I laugh all the time."

"Dad, c'mon, you're taking FOREVER!"

"Mom, you're a little bit nuts!"

1 comment:

Beth said...

Those are hilarious! What a fun little guy! I think I died laughing about the "poop muscles" one. lol