Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Fireman Austin and his "fire doggie", Carson (as Austin calls him). So cute! Oh, and the red wagon is supposed to be the fire engine!


Carson being a trooper despite wearing a hot costume that was too big for him!


Austin cheesin' it up


Can you guess who we are? Look closely at the name tag on Eric...For all those Office fans, Dwight and Angela! (Notice the "dead" cat in my arms too!) And no, I'm not planning on going platinum blond anytime soon! :)


The fam at the ward Halloween party complete with chili cook-off and trunk or treating!

5 comments:

Kauti Nicholls said...

hey great costumes! I especially love you guys dressing up as Dwight and Angela....

And the kids make a cute pair. For a second I thought Austin was the dalmation--they look so much alike!

Mom in Mendon said...

Great costumes! We both got a kick out of your cute outfits! Love to all.
Grandma

Katie said...

Looks like fun! Carson just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Oh, how time flies!

The McCulloughs said...

You guys rock for being Dwigth and Angela; I love it! Your little guys looked super cute too! Happy Halloween!!

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

You guys are great! I love that you dressed up as Dwight & Angela. I am a huge Office fan!