Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Patch







We went to the Pumpkin Patch with our friends last night and the kids had a blast. This pumpkin patch was like one I've never seen complete with corn mazes (for big and little kids), pumpkin sling shots, hay rides, jump house/slide, food, pumpkin patch, pony rides, cow trains, food, and much more. It really was a money-sucker, so we just did a few things. The kids especially loved running through the small "hay maze" and riding on the cow train. Picking out pumpkins turned into a "let's-throw-the-pumpkins-on-the-ground-and-smash-them" thing, so we ended that fairly fast before that turned into too much destruction (and trouble)!

4 comments:

Idaho Bushmans said...

What cute pictures. By the way love your hair.

Kauti Nicholls said...

I like the pic of them sitting in the wheel barrow, too cute. BTW, just thinking about you guys today b/c I am heading up to Cinci on Saturday, and will hopefully see everyone. Wish you guys were there too....

Elder and Sister McEvoy said...

Happy Halloween to Austin, Carson and the Mom and Dad.

No pumpkins here in Yekat. Also, no snow yet and beautiful fall days so far.

Grandpa Mac

Shay said...

Sounds like a great pumpkin patch. Don't you just love boys! I'm so happy to hear other moms with boys say how destructive their boys are too!