Thursday, October 23, 2008

My baby is growing up!








Carson is 7 months now, before I know it, he won't be my baby anymore! He really is one of the happiest, easy-going babies I've ever met, so I'm thankful for that! The older he gets, the more his little personality comes out and it's so irresitable! He adores his brother and is fascinated with his every move, always trying to get his attention. Even though he's not crawling yet, he's quite a mover and can get anywhere by scooting and rolling all over the place. I have a feeling it won't be long before I have TWO very ACTIVE little boys that will keep me on my feet (and destroy my house)!

One of the cutest things that Carson does and laugh, smile, and squeal at his reflection in mirrors, car windows, etc! He gets so excited and reaches out to touch "himself"! He's also a HUGE flirt, especially with the ladies (esp girl babies)! He just smiles, tries to grab them and "talks" to them! So cute...we just love the little bugger!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Look at that smile! He is so cute! Great pictures of your boys. Where does the time go? I can't believe how fast the kids grow.

Elder and Sister McEvoy said...

Just like his Dad huh?

Carson is the MAN!

Grandpa Mac

Beth said...

Sweet pictures! He has just the best smile!

Anonymous said...

He can't be that big already, can he? What a cutie! Great pics...

Kauti Nicholls said...

Wow, he IS getting big! They really do grow up so quickly. Before you know it he'll be in nursery!

McEvoy Family said...

The boys look great! Hope all is well with you guys. We can't wait to see you. Logan area for Thanksgiving?