It seems Carson has picked up a thing or two from his brother! What fun they had though in the tub (not too fun for me to wipe up the puddles of water on the bathroom floor though!) and it's cute to see them interact more the older Carson has got. I can't lie though-it makes me a little worried about the upcoming months! Two trouble makers= no good! :)
1 comment:
Love it when the kids can play together...and you nailed it, make messes together! So great.
LOVE the wall. It is such a fun way to display your family! It looks grrrreat. Isn't it so nice to fill empty spaces!
LOVE THE HAIR....sooooooo much! I think you look great dark and your facial features seem more defined somehow. I think your face looks super skinny....to match the rest of your salad eating body! (I will never forgive you for not eating a hamburger and fries at Carls Jr. How is it not even a temptation!???)
Anyway....you look amazing!
Post a Comment