Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Wall

I've been waiting to decorate this wall in my kitchen ever since we moved in-waiting for the right pictures (thanks to my friend Tiffany Reeder), the right assortment of frames, and the shelves. So, this past Tuesday, with the help of a good friend and her "tool" skills (I can pretty much only handle a hammer! :), we put up the shelves on the wall and organized the frames onto the shelves. What do you think? I think it looks pretty dang good and I'm just happy to not stare at that bare wall anymore! (CLICK ON TO BLOW UP)

3 comments:

Kauti Nicholls said...

love all the shelves! and all the different frames and pics--very nice!

Anonymous said...

oooo. i love it. thanks for the shout out. :> you did a great job. just right amount of different - it's perfect. can you come do my wall now ? :> how does may 16th sound? :>

it looks great! way to go. and ps, everytime i see your new hair - i LOVE it. just so you know...you are rocking the new hair.

Elder and Sister McEvoy said...

There is something missing! Where is the room for the Grandparents pictures?

Happy New Wall.

Elder & Sister McEvoy