After...
Well, I decided it was time for a change, plus my hair is naturally almost this dark! I wasn't so sure about it the first couple of days, but it's growing on me! I just need a tan and I won't look so pasty! :) So, what do you think-do I look better darker or ligther? (Austin told me right after I got it done, "Mom, what did you do to your hair? I like it better lighter!")
2 comments:
I'm thinking I like the change. I don't know...it looks good, it is just kind of a shock when you first see it. I'm also thinking I need to see it in person ;) What does Eric think?
It took me awhile to get used to mine also (and it's funny because my natural color is that dark too). I'm not sure what to do because I really like to get my blonde highlights but hate how fast they grow out. Plus gray hair shows faster with dark hair....darn it. And I feel the same way about needing a tan so my face doesn't look more pale than it already is.
I never got back to you on the bachelor thing. How weird of an ending was that? I had read that he was going to do that but didn't think it would really happen. Are you excited to have Jillian be the next Bachelorette? I think anyone who goes on that show is just asking for trouble! Good luck to her though----I'm sure I'll be watching it.
Also, the trip thing sounds like a blast! Where and when! I'm up for anything. What about a cruise with whoever can go? We could tell people to start saving now. It would be like the Tahoe cruise...just longer! That was a blast! Okay now that I've written a novel I'll sign off! We love and miss you guys! Maecee still makes me pull up pictures of Carson so she can see him :)
i like the new dark color! it's always nice having a new look too. plus it's not permanent if you change your mind! but i think it looks really pretty.
Post a Comment