Because both Eric and I work in the health industry, I guess it's only appropriate that Austin takes after us! One of Austin's favorite things to do is to go to Dad's work and figure out how to use all the machines (I swear the kid is destined to do something mechanical!). It's so funny to watch him copy us while performing an exercise, as he counts repititions, grunts and flexes his muscles! He also tells everyone that he wants to be a "Physical Therapist like Dad" when he's a grown-up so he can help people! In fact, he sometimes introduces himself as, "Hi, I'm Austin and my dad is a Physical Therapist".
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
I wanna be just like Dad!
Because both Eric and I work in the health industry, I guess it's only appropriate that Austin takes after us! One of Austin's favorite things to do is to go to Dad's work and figure out how to use all the machines (I swear the kid is destined to do something mechanical!). It's so funny to watch him copy us while performing an exercise, as he counts repititions, grunts and flexes his muscles! He also tells everyone that he wants to be a "Physical Therapist like Dad" when he's a grown-up so he can help people! In fact, he sometimes introduces himself as, "Hi, I'm Austin and my dad is a Physical Therapist".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment