Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring has sprung!

Let's hope this beautiful, 60 degree weather keeps up (yeah I know that's pretty pathetic, but let's face it-we live in ID!). Me and the boys have been heading to the park or playing outside almost every day this week. Austin played for hours with a friend the other day at the park, mostly digging in the dirt and throwing rocks into a big tire! (Seriously, who needs playground equipment?) Even the little man has been enjoying the sun-he's loving the swings and even almost fell asleep in one the other day!

But let's face it-spring is unpredictable in these parts (grrrr) and I'm sure next week we'll get a snowstorm!


2 comments:

McEvoy Family said...

Hey! It is fun to see pics of the kids! We too have been enjoying the nice weather! Over the weekend we all got a little bit sunburned! I have to say it was just enough to feel nice! I can't believe how big Carson is these days! We can't wait to see you guys!

Unknown said...

You're motivating me to try to get out of the house more and be a fun mom like you, but could it just warm up a little?!? I think I'll keep using the baby excuse until it warms up a little more...