Sunday, March 29, 2009

Inspiring.


One of my projects that I'm working on (that has been on my To-Do list for over 6 months now!) is to develop and print our blog into a journal-like book. Blurb does this wonderfully and it's rather affordable! The cool thing is that you can customize each page to how you want! I have decided to make and print one copy for each year, so that eventually I have a collection of books or journals complete with pictures from our blog. What a great family history this will be and so fun to look at and read years from now! I'm also going to make books for each kid that is just stuff I've written and pictures of them (labeled under their name in Blogger), so that when they are grown, they can take it with them and share their childhood memories, milestones, events, etc with their own families.

1 comment:

minna said...

That is awesome idea. I knew that you can print the blog but also desing it! I want to make this too. Have a nice weekend! We are having guests again. 6 all together this time...